Saturday 23 February 2013

Studio Sweet Studio


In November I took the plunge and got myself a studio which, as I live in a little one bedroom flat (with no space for all my stuff let alone a workspace) really was a necessity if I wanted to carry on making. I’m really quite a worrier when it comes to money so I doubt I would have started to rent a space so soon had it not been for Hothouse, but I don’t regret it one bit. I can’t even begin to explain how good it feels to have somewhere of my own to work and make a complete mess (although I surprise myself with how tidy and clean my studio is!).


This seems to be where I spend most of my time at the moment, writing proposals and doing admin and design work. Hopefully soon more of my time will be spent making.




My amazing shelving unit which my wonderful father in law and husband kindly made for me from my doodle on the back of an envelope!



All important tea making facilities.



Yearly planner of awesomeness. 








Workbenches



No comments:

Post a Comment